My sister and I went to Waimea Valley last week. So beautiful. Hawaii may not be known much for its wild life but it sure has some awesome plant life. Some of my favorites are the trees. Many of them have vines hanging from them and growing in all sorts of crazy ways, it's amazing to see.
This one is very poky. Don't want to fall into this one.
I loved the falls. The water was perfect after hiking into the valley. The water is about 30 feet deep and we could actually go behind the waterfall. It was gorgeous.
Honolulu Zoo
I love that the tortoise is red. There is so much red dirt around here and it turns everything red.
Did I not tell you the trees were amazing. It looks as though someone splashed paint all over but nope its just like that. They were all over.
The gorilla was awesome playing around in the sheet.
Peacocks are everywhere rooming around out in the open. I love the kids face, priceless.
It liked to pose for us.
The following are some of my absolute favorite pics. So far these will be getting printed and framed for my bathroom. I'll have to get a few more of the plant life around here to add to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment