Having a full day of classes without a break makes me tired, as I'm sure it would to anyone. Two years left and I will be done. I only have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, thank heaven. It's really nice not to have to sit in classes everyday. The days I have classes start early.
It goes something like this:
5:45 Get up and get ready for the day
640 Leave the house to catch the bus (great way to save gas money and have time to read things other then what my teachers want)
7:30 arrive at school
8:00 Skill Analysis: Just think of any activity you ever did in P.E. and that's what I do for an hour and 45 min. It's a lot fun.
10:00 Foundations of exercise science: I pretty much fall asleep in there all the time.
11:30 Concepts of stress management: Do sudoku because otherwise I would fall asleep in there to.
1:00 Self esteem, body image and weight management: If you know anything about a book or a program called Intuitive Eating then you know what the class is. So not what I expected. Very disappointed.
2:30 Motor learning and development: A two hour class with a teacher who has a very very VERY heavy Turkish accent. The class is SOOOOOOO hot everyday and I am ready to die.
5:00 Power tone: I needed something that got me moving after sitting all day long.
Wait for Bus
6:45 Get on Bus to go home
7:30 Get home
Tonight I am going to Jon Schmidt concert so I won't get home til late, which is fine. The concert should be fun.
1 comment:
complain complain complain. This has no details about pretty boy.
Post a Comment