Sunday, September 12, 2010

By Persuasion

I have many friends who are bloggers. I read their blogs but yet I find that I never comment on them so they don't know that I keep up on them. I realize that they don't have much of a way to keep up on me so I really do need to update my page.

Short version update:
I moved out of my sisters basement a couple weeks ago. I no longer have cement floors or walls, nor do I have pink insulation for a ceiling. OH how LOVE real walls and carpet and ceiling.

I started a new semester at UVU. I have 2 1/2 years left including student teaching. Someday I will be teaching high school students about health and P.E.

I work at UVU as well, a receptionist for the health office which I really should post more about. Sometimes I wonder how some of the people that come into the office ever graduated high school. So between school and work I am on the UVU campus ALL day.

I am finishing up a very fast trip to WA. I left Utah on Friday and drove with a friend and her roommate to Seattle. I spent that evening with my brother Adam and his family. Spent Saturday with them at a parade then went to the Seattle temple after which we drove me home to spend a day with my parents and a couple hours with a few great friends. I leave early in the morning for another drive back to Utah. It's a good thing that I enjoy road trips. (No Sarcasm)

2 comments:

Katie said...

THANK YOU! For posting. =-) Sounds like you like your new place. Is it in the condos we lived in? If so, that is awesome. I'm glad you had a fun trip to WA. I am jealous. Kaden, Chad, and I are coming to Utah in October. You better be up for seeing us. Love you!

Callielybbert said...

YAY. I'm so excited I don't have to wait to long to see you. I will totally be up to seeing you, as if I really wouldn't be. No its not the condos.