UVU put on a concert for suicide prevention and considering that I work with the lady who is in charge of that program I was given free tickets to see the band Safteysuit. It was supposed to start at 7:30pm but the doors didn't open until 8:15 which means that by the time the opening band started playing it was 8:30. It was The Wayne Hoskins Band, they were not very good. Finally Safteysuit started, I didn't have high expectations considering how everything had already gone but I was pleasantly surprised. They are actually really good. Great performers.
Concerts always provide great people watching; in fact it ranks right up with the airport and the Las Vegas Strip. One thing that I have never been able to understand is why girls think it's a great idea to wear what could be a prom type dress and heals.
I did have to leave early, which I would not have had to do if the concert had started on time but I had to get out to my friends house because I am watching her puppies while she is out of town, I have to keep them on their routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment