As you can see my bike is in the garage. Its been lonely for a while now. School started and I'm working more so I haven't been riding since the beginning of August. I'm so out of shape for it.
I had some free time today (which is rare) so I grabbed my bike and went for a ride. I'm sure that it is going to be the last time that I can ride. The last day to enjoy the kiss of the sun on my skin before the unfortunate doom of winter comes upon Utah.
I realized quickly how out of shape I have let myself become. I'll be sore tomorrow, I forget what a bike seat can do to your butt. OUCH! I'm not used to it anymore.
I moved about a month ago and I wanted to ride around my new neighborhood because I have managed to move to a very beautiful area. THANKS for finding me the place Er!
This is the veiw from the top of the hill. I won't lie, I walked my bike most of the way up the hill. I told you I'm out of shape. I knew that it would be worth it though becasue I would be able to fly down the hill on the way back home. The veiw is amazing, although the hazz does not do it justice. Utah Lake is back there in the midst of the hazz with awesome mountains behind that.
No comments:
Post a Comment