This past weekend was fall break. Thank goodness for fall break. I needed to get away from school for a few days. Erica and I drove down to Cedar City, where we were able to stay at her boyfriends parents house. Friday we went to Zions National Park and canyoneered keyhole. Oh man that was cold. We wore a wet suit and still froze. There was one section that we had to scale the walls so that we didn't walk on a dead deer that had fallen through the canyon walls. It was pretty nasty. We camped there that night. I love camping, although it was really windy. Saturday we canyoneered Pine Creek which was five hours of repelling down canyon walls and swimming through pools of water. We had to wear 2 wet suits, and a wet suit jacket. I could barelly move. Hiking back out was way fun. There was no "real" trail just a lot of jumping over boulders. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment