Vegas is so much fun. Warm weather, great friends, and lets not forget the mass amounts of people watching. Lisie, me and Kara. It was Lisie's first time and like most people loved it. Walking around Las Vegas is so much fun. To be able to get away for the weekend is always fantastic.
We had a great hotel and so much fun doing the rides on the stratishpere. I wish there was a job for me where I would be able to travel. That would be a dream come true.
3 comments:
Um Callie Lybbert!!!!! How did i not know you had a blog????? You some explainin' to do!
Hi kiddo,
I finally typed the right addy. We are both fine. Love your blog. Well Alden is almost a Ward. Hope it won't be too long now. Wish you the best.
In God's Love
Bill and Bev Lawrence
Callie! :) Holy cow I haven't talked to you since what... singles ward???? How the heck was your mission... I know- years ago right? Well, as I said... I haven't seen you in YEARS! You look AMAZING! :) (Oh! If you don't recognize me it's cause pregnancy makes me FAT! HAHA!... It's Nichole Hansen ... Gaertner now.)
Well... I'm glad I found you!
Love Nichole
Post a Comment