Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ghana

I have just found out that I have a great opportunity to go to Africa, Ghana to be more specific. There is a group going from UVU, with the community health program. Its not official yet. I sure am doing everything I can to be one of the ones that gets to go. My sister Jenny is also going to go. It will be I huge and exciting trip. I mean come on, 5 weeks in Ghana through July. I cannot not tell you how excited I am. Now that I may be going, nothing else seems to measure up to its excitment. Its going to be a long 8 and a half months. Now I have to continue with school, work and fundraising.

4 comments:

Erica Yates said...

You got the Ghana idea from me! And I don't get to go anymore!

Crystal said...

How exciting. I hope you get to go

Katie said...

I hope you get to go too, but I hope you can still come visit me =)

Namaste! said...

Wow! Ghana, it would be a real adventure. Hope you get to go...