Sunday, December 19, 2010

Good Ol' Moses Lake

Coming back to Moses is always an adventure. I have been so lazy and it has been great. Soon it's back to school and back to work. Which is fine. I have been working on making a Christmas tree skirt. I'll be sure to post pictures of that when it's all done.

I had the opportunity to go see some old friends from jr high. I love these guys. Not everyone is here though. SAD! Good times with goodies and a movie (backup plan, wouldn't recommend it). Its always good to catch up. Crystal, Lena and Emily are so lucky to live so close to each other.


Crystals girls are adorable. I love that they finally took to me. They couldn't get enough of me swinging them around on my leg.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute photos. Wish I could have been there. I wish you'd asked me about The Backup Plan, I could have told you not to waste your time. What a loser of a flick, huh? Miss you lots.

P.S. Thanks for the birthday mail. I need to call you so we can chat about it! =-)